I am a student. Can you help me find a preceptor?
- Yes. Access to the preceptor list is a benefit of membership.
- After becoming a member of HANP, log in to the website to access the member's only tab (this is will be on the left column). Under the member's only tab, you will find the link to go to the page 'Find a preceptor.' This page is automatically populated by the members that are interested in being preceptors. The list is sortable by certification of preceptor and by primary population of patients served.
How do I add/delete my name from the preceptor list?
- Go to member profile (located at top of page near login)
- Click edit profile
- Check or uncheck box for 'Do you want to be a preceptor?"
What if I accidentally submitted a membership application or change my mind?
Please contact HANP within 24 hours in order to cancel the transaction
Can I pay my membership by check or cash?
Yes, of course, but it will be more expensive this way. Membership paid by online with credit card is $60/year.
How much does membership cost for students?
How much does it cost to attend a general dinner meeting if I am not a member?
- $20 per person/ per meeting if you pay in 24 hours in advance of the meeting
- $30 per person/ per meeting if you pay at the door
What if I change my mind about becoming a member?
Please contact HANP within 24 hours if erroneously submitted membership application or change mind. Otherwise,membership fees are non-refundable.
I RSVP'd for meeting but didn't attend. Can I get a refund?
Please RSVP when certain you are able to attend. HANP does not provide refunds for no-shows.
- Personal information and contact details are not shared without the individual's permission.
- Privacy settings are accessible by the member at the member profile section. Select privacy options after logged in. These will determine if and how information is displayed in the private member directory.